My presentation proposal for IxD10 is all about Agile

  • whyjg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16 2:25 PM
      If you're attending or thinking about attending IxD10, check out the presentation I've proposed:

      http://bit.ly/KvnNY

      It's all about how we're navigating our way through an Agile transition. If you like it and want to see it at the conference next year, please spread the word and let the moderators know via comments at the link above.

      Thanks!

      [Jeff]
      ===============
      Jeff Gothelf
      Director of UX, TheLadders.com
      @jboogie
    • Todd Zaki Warfel
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16 2:55 PM
        I'm on the committee for this conference and we'd love to hear feedback from the community regarding these proposed talks. So, if it's something you'd be interested in, or have suggestions for Jeff on how to improve his talk, please comment.

        On Sep 16, 2009, at 5:25 PM, whyjg wrote:

        If you're attending or thinking about attending IxD10, check out the presentation I've proposed:

        http://bit.ly/KvnNY

        It's all about how we're navigating our way through an Agile transition. If you like it and want to see it at the conference next year, please spread the word and let the moderators know via comments at the link above.

        Thanks!

        [Jeff]
        ===============
        Jeff Gothelf
        Director of UX, TheLadders.com
        @jboogie

        Cheers!

        Todd Zaki Warfel
        Principal Design Researcher
        Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
        Contact Info
        Voice: (215) 825-7423
        Email: todd@...
        Twitter: zakiwarfel