UK Lean Conference - Call for Papers

  • rob_hathaway74
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      All,

      Due to an increasing number of requests I'm putting out a call for people to submit papers to be put into a Lean & Kanban booklet that will be available both at the conference and also separately if you're interested (to be charged at only the cost of publishing the booklet).

      If you have a paper around Lean & Kanban and would like it published in the booklet please send an email to rob.hathaway@... with the details of the paper.

      I will need all papers to be received no later than Friday 18th September which gives two weeks from today.

      If you are interested in getting hold of a copy of this booklet (assuming I can get enough papers together to make it worthwhile) then also drop me an email to the address above and I'll keep you informed of progress, costs and details.

      Kind Regards

      Rob