Re: [agile-usability] Re: Fwd: UX Camp London

  • anucreative (IMAP)
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2009
      That would be just dandy there Adrian...

      Robert Douglas

      On 13 Aug 2009, at 09:54, dunx_bee wrote:

      > I'll be there!!
      > Looking forward to it.

      For those who can't make it to uxcamplondon - a few folk are also
      planning to talk agile/ux at whatever pub we end up in afterwards.
      I'll do my best to remember to let folk know where that ends up being
      in case anybody wants to join us ;-)

      http://quietstars. com - twitter.com/ adrianh - delicious.com/ adrianh