Re: Looking for Training Suggestions

  • y2chuck
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2009
      I'll third that recommendation. I took Jeff's one day bootcamp on Agile Product Design and found it to be extremely valuable.

      I've used the techniques learned multiple times now and regardless of job title, people understand it very well right off the bat.

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Kristen Johansen <kristen.johansen@...> wrote:

      > Beth -
      >
      > I'll second Bill's recommendation. Jeff Patton came and did an on-site training for my product managers and UX designers last year, and he was great to work with. We were able to customize his course offering to cover what was important for us, and after doing the training he made himself available to help folks on different teams with problems they were having. Also, his rates were quite reasonable, especially compared to some others we talked to.
      >
      > I highly recommend him!

    • Anders Ramsay
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2009
        I guess I'm fourthing the previous recommendations of taking Jeff's
        workshop. I sat in on a dry-run of his new Passionate Product Owner
        workshop and shared some thoughts about it on my blog:
        http://is.gd/2tN09