Agile Usability/User-Centered Design Questionnaire!

  • Zahid Hussain Abro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2009
      Hi,

      I am a developer working in an agile team for more than two years. There are five developers, one usability engineer, and one on-site customer in our team. We have integrated few HCI techniques in our XP process, e.g., low-fidelity prototyping, personas, laboratory usability tests, expert usability evaluations, etc.

      I am also a student at Technical University Graz, Austria. My research interest is in agile usability/user-centered design. Besides working in our team, I have also access to two more agile teams as case studies.
      For further doing research in this direction, currently I am in the process of conducting interviews from the professionals who work in agile development methods and integrate HCI techniques / usability into their processes.
      I am also conducting an online questionnaire. The goal of this questionnaire is to analyze the integration of agile development methods – particularly XP and user-centered design (UCD) methodologies. Our hope is to gain a better understanding of what is actually happening on real-world agile projects and the benefits and limitations of the integrated process.

      I, therefore, request you that kindly fill out this questionnaire. It only takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
      The URL is: http://129.27.202.49:9000/~survey/index.php?sid=51655
      The summary of the results will be published on this group. The detailed results will be published in a journal or in an agile/usability conference.

      In the end, I would like to thank Scott W. Ambler and William Pietri for their valuable feedback in preparing this questionnaire.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Zahid

      --
      Zahid Hussain