Re: [agile-usability] Re: Julie wants to add you as a friend :)

  • Andrew Boyd
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2009
      Anders,

      I get these via half a dozen groups. I treat them as spam.

      Cheers, Andrew

      On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Anders Ramsay <andersr@...> wrote:

      Is anyone else receiving these?  Never heard of Grouply and based on the fact they ask you to enter your yahoo id and password and a bit if Googling of "Grouply", looks it is a phishing/address book spamming app, and possible identity theft scam.  I could be wrong, but would recommend anyone else receiving a message like this to ignore it.

      On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM, julie chickering <jchickering@...> wrote:
      We share the agile-usability group. I want to add you as a friend in Grouply so you can see my profile with my pictures, my groups, and my favorite group messages.

      Here is the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register?r=3108105&vt=75439099 .

      Julie

      Grouply, 495 Seaport Court, Suite 103, Redwood City, CA 94063

      --
      ---
      Andrew Boyd