[PLUG] UIE Roadshow in Denver, Seattle, & DC

  • Jared Spool
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      [Apologies for any duplication.]

      We're giving Agile Usability List members a special discount to our new
      UIE Roadshow: Secrets Behind Designing Great User Experiences, a
      full-day workshop, based on 10 years of UIE's extensive research, that
      will deliver new insights and inspire your team to create the best
      user experiences.

      This June, we're taking this workshop on the road, to Seattle,
      Denver, and DC. There, I'll share information with you that
      previously was only available to our biggest clients.

      You'll learn these secrets:

      - What you can learn from the design processes behind Apple,
      Nintendo, and Netflix
      - How to take your team and designs to the next level
      - How constructing a solid experience vision is one of the most
      critical methods for getting your organization behind your
      UX efforts
      - What professional magicians know about using the art of illusion
      to simplify otherwise complex designs

      An eventful day, with a ton of detailed examples, hands-on
      exercises, my usual funny material, and, for the first time, live
      magic tricks! See the details of the full-day program at

      We have limited seating in every city. We're coming to:

      - Seattle, WA on Tuesday, June 23, 2009
      - Denver, CO on Thursday, June 25, 2009
      - Washington, DC on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

      We know the current economy is making things challenging. We also
      know what you'll learn in this workshop will make your design a
      critical part of your organization's strategy. Therefore, we've
      priced this seminar to make it easy to sign up.

      As a Agile usability list member, you can use the AGILE promotion
      code, which qualifies you for the lowest individual price of $349
      ($125 off). Or you can bring your team and get group rates as low as
      $299 for each person (no promotion code needed). You won't find this
      quality of information for a price that good anywhere else.

      You can't afford to miss this Roadshow. Find out everything you need
      to know at http://www.uie.com/events/roadshow/

      I hope to see you there,

      Jared M. Spool

      p.s. Register by 6/5 with AGILE to get the lowest individual rate of
      $349 and even lower group rates: http://www.uie.com/events/roadshow/