Two June events of interest

  • Nancy Frishberg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2009
      1. Usability Professionals Association (UPA) is holding its annual meeting in Portland Oregon, June 8-12.  There are a number of sessions devoted to Agile practices, including the Panel I've organized (along with Colleen Page, Thomas Lissajoux, and Leo Frishberg) about "Agile User Experience: Strategy and Design Research above and beyond Sprint 0"  Friday June 12, 8:30-10 am .  I've just learned that people who are unemployed can register at a special rate ($450 for members; $550 for non-members), additional costs accrue for tutorials and workshops (on the first two days).  Check it out:  http://www..usabilityprofessionals.org/conference/2009/

      2. We're putting together a Games Exchange day in San Francisco on June 26th. People who have experienced Innovation Games or other design games (and those who are interested in pursuing these ideas further) are cordially invited to join us. http://www.enthiosys.com/news-events/idsge/  If your organization is interested in sponsoring this event, or enrolling several of you at a group rate, please get in touch!

       -- Nancy

      Nancy Frishberg +1 650 804 5800 mobile