[ANN] New Agile Product Management Chapters

  • Roman Pichler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Dear all,

      Two new draft chapters of my upcoming book "Agile Product Management. Turning Ideas into Winning Products with Scrum" are now available for download and review at http://www.mikecohnsignatureseries.com/books/agile-product-management.

      Chapter 6, "The Product Vision," talks about the importance and desirable qualities of a product vision in Scrum. It also suggests a range of helpful techniques to create powerful visions. Chapter 7, "The Product Backlog," provides an in-depth guide to the product backlog from stocking and grooming the product backlog to working with non-functional requirements and multiple teams. Both chapters touch upon the user experience subject albeit not in great detail.

      I look forward to your feedback and comments.

      Best regards,
      Roman