ANN; Innovation Games class at Cooper

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2009
      All: Please excuse the promotion. I believe it's very relevant to
      this group.

      I'll be one of the attendees at Luke Hohman's Innovation Games class
      being held at Cooper in San Francisco March 30-31: http://www.cooper.com/journal/2009/01/innovation_games.html

      In Agile development my personal area of emphasis has been the product
      owner role - the people steering development. I've seen this role as
      needing equal parts UX thinking, product thinking, and agile
      thinking. An element of agile thinking I consider critical is
      leveraging collaborative work. I've been a fan of Luke Hohman for a
      long time. He hits this intersection of agile thinking, product
      thinking, and user-centric thinking. His innovation games in
      particular provide a facilitated approach to gathering and leveraging
      useful customer data. It's one of the coolest ways to do
      collaborative work I've every seen.

      I've taken short classes from Luke before, but I'm hoping the full two-
      day experience gives me more information on planning games, and
      synthesizing and leveraging data from the games.

      Look closer at the Cooper announcement for more info: http://www.cooper.com/journal/2009/01/innovation_games.html
      - and if you can come, I'll look forward to meeting you there.

      Jeff Patton
      jpatton@...
      +1 801.910.7908
      skype; jeff_patton