Caught in queue

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      Hi. I just discovered that a couple of messages got caught in the spam
      queue a week or so ago without notifying me. I'm going to let them
      through now.

      I've not seen that happen before, but if you send something to the list
      that mysteriously disappears for more than 24 hours or so, please feel
      free to prod me or one of the other moderators directly.