When Worlds Collide

  • foruse1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      Very interesting dialog looking at the design-view/developer-view issues at:

      http://blog.carbonfive.com/2009/03/agile/when-worlds-collide-conversation-with-maria-giudice-of-hot-studio

      My class in human-centered software engineering at University of Madeira is currently wrestling with this issue. I thought this exchange was good supplementary reading. The design community is taking more notice of agile thinking, particularly of late.

      BTW, I will be doing a Spotlight Presentation for the Industrial Designers Society of America later this year. Details at:

      http://www.idsa.org/absolutenm/templates/?a=4143&z=176

      --Larry Constantine, IDSA, ACM Fellow
      Professor, University of Madeira