RE: [agile-usability] Book: User Stories Applied

  • Mike Dwyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2009

      Yes

      These work and work well.

      It is one of the foundational tools used in Agile and Scrum and is founded in work done by Alistair Cockburn.  Jeff Patton has done some extensions on the ideas and people such as myself use it in our practices.

      You may want to go to www.mountaingoatsoftware.com, and read what Mike Cohn has done with this.

      Mike Dwyer
      Principal, Agile Coach

      BigVisible Solutions
      url:    http://www.bigvisible.com

      cell:   (978) 376-4422

      email: mdwyer@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2009
        I second Mike's comments. I haven't read the book, but I've been
        working in an Agile environment for over 12 months now and the story
        cards are one of my favourite aspects. It makes everything so much
        more visible - you know who is working on what all the time.

        Cheers,
        Dan.