Does your team pass the Scrum test used at Nokia? Try it.

  • Robin Dymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      We are continuing to collect responses, we have 300 responses since January 5, thank you to all who have completed. We are targeting 1000 responses, so please complete this survey for your team, and pass this along o other teams, especially those who are not active or following these lists.

      Best Regards,
      Robin Dymond.

      On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Robin Dymond <rdymond@...> wrote:
      A basic pass / fail test was developed at Nokia to understand if the
      many teams were implementing Scrum correctly. You can take this test
      by clicking on the link below.

      I will aggregate the results and email them to you if you are
      interested. I will present the results back to the Agile/Scrum
      community for discussion once we have 1000 responses.

      Please forward this email to other teams so we can get as many

      The test:
      http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p_DGqV8jkE4Wmpir24Xt8Zg

      cheers,
      Robin Dymond.