User Experience track at Agile 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009
      Hi, folks. I just wanted to remind everybody that the submissions
      deadline for Agile 2009 is February 13th, now just a few days away.
      Building on the success of last year, there will again be a User
      Experience track:

      http://agile2009.agilealliance.org/users

      We would love to get more proposals for the track. Given that times are
      tight for many organizations, I should point out that presenters get
      free registration. Those doing longer sessions also get free hotel, and
      even some cash to defray expenses:

      http://agile2009.agilealliance.org/speakercompensation

      The conference itself is in Chicago, August 24-28. I used to live there,
      and it's a great city to visit. That's not only because of all it
      offers, but also because it's a major air, rail, and road hub, making
      getting their cheap and easy.

      If you think you have something to say about agile usability, there's no
      better place than this conference. If folks have questions about how to
      go about submitting, please feel free to drop me (or any of the other
      committee members) a line off list.

      William Pietri - william@... - +1-415-643-1024
      Agile consulting, coaching, and development: http://www.scissor.com/
      We'd love feedback on our new blog: http://agilefocus.com/