Looking for superstar UX Designer for kids MMO/Social Networking product

  • Daniel Castro
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 12:15 PM
      Hello everyone,

      We are looking for a top notch UX Designer/Social Media Architect that has experience with one or more product types for a VERY fun and exciting suite of products.

      Social networking (widgets, facebook apps, etc.)
      Kid focused (preferably ages 6-12)
      Video game (online MMO preferred but could also be any game UI)
      Multi-media
      iPhone applications or mobile

      This is for a start-up with a very exciting and ambitious effort.

      Requirements:
      Passion a great UX with a great understanding of usability principles and have a portfolio (preferably online) that proves it.
      Innovative and willing to push the envelope
      You must be a fun person :), who either loves kids or can think like a kid.
      Good at documenting and communicating your ideas
      Visual designing skills is a big plus
      Understanding of agile processes a plus

      Please send your online portfolio (REQUIRED) and resume to jobs@...