Announcing a Meetup in NYC: Agile & the Financial Sector - Wed, Feb 4th @7pm

  • Bill Caemmerer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hi all,

      Come meet other local people interested in Agile methods of software
      development at the new Agile & Financial Sector Meetup, this
      WEDNESDAY, FEB 4, at 7:00pm, in New York City (location below). Our
      mission is helping to grow and educate the development world about
      Agile methodology and how to use it in the Financial Sector. Either
      employed or unemployed are welcome. Primary technology focus in C++,
      Java, .Net. Looking for ways and approaches to attract and create
      Software Development jobs in NY and the US.

      It's all about delivering better software, faster, and gaining more
      acceptance in the Financial sector, especially now

      The Meetup is in THE BACK ROOM at:
      Mustang Sally's Saloon
      324 7th Ave
      Bet. 29/28 Sts.
      New York, NY 10121
      (212) 695-3806

      Mustang Sally's has a variety of good beer on tap, and a complete menu
      (good burgers!)

      More info at http://www.meetup.com/Agile-in-Financial-Technology/

      Please join the group and RSVP to help us plan space with the bar
      owner (though RSVP is NOT necessary, all are welcome to come join the
      discussion!)

      We're looking forward to seeing you there!
      -Bill Caemmerer