Come play! Cooper hosts Innovation Games March 30-31, 2009

  • Lane Halley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009

      After reading Innovation Games: Creating Breakthrough Products Through Collaborative Play, by Luke Hohmann, I began to think about some new ways to engage with my clients in a more fun and collaborative way. Several of the techniques described are similar to the techniques I already use in my research: Me and my Shadow, The Apprentice and Show and Tell. Another set introduce new ways to collect the same kind of information I collect through direct research, but in a new way: Start your day, Spider web, Remember the future, Give them a hot tub.

      As an experiment in trying new things, and to build better understanding between the Agile Product Management community and the Interaction Design community, Cooper has invited Luke Hohmann to come teach a session of his Innovation Games workshop at Cooper. We hope you can come join us!

      When: March 30th-31st, 2009

      Where: Cooper, 100 First Street, 26th Floor, San Francisco

      Price: $995 per person, $895 per person for two or more attendees

      To register: send email to info@...

      For more information about the class, please see http://www.cooper.com/journal/2009/01/innovation_games.html

      I hope to see you there!

          -lane

      cooper | Product Design for a Digital World

      Lane Halley, Principal Design Consultant