RE: [agile-usability] Re: Today's article on UseIt.com

    Message 1 of 76 , Jan 9, 2009
      > > There are other studies (I don't have the exact quote) that show
      that
      > > the difference between a top-notch developer and a run-of-the-mill
      one
      > > is a factor of 10 or so.
      >
      > The back up for that is here :-

      http://forums.construx.com/blogs/stevemcc/archive/2008/03/27/productivit
      y-

      variations-among-software-developers-and-teams-the-origin-of-quot-10x-qu
      ot.aspx

      Thx James. I always assumed that this was indeed supported by actual
      studies, but still had a small nagging doubt that it might be one of
      those urban legends that start with "studies show that ...." ;-). This
      is a good reference which eliminates that doubt.

      Alain
      Message 76 of 76 , Jan 9, 2009