Virtual Radical Collocation: an interesting question.

  • Owen Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      Hello All.

      Virtual Radical Collocatioon, an interesting one from CSCW 2008. Find it here:
      http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dhncd3jd_343cmcr7mcm
      It looks like I just missed it. But it's good to see that questions that I think are very relevant are indeed being asked. Maybe I had a hand in getting others interested in finding answers.

      The Olsons are in on it.

        Owen.
    • Hassan Schroeder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Owen Thomas <owen.paul.thomas@...> wrote:

        > Virtual Radical Collocatioon, an interesting one from CSCW 2008.

        There's lots of references to this workshop before the fact, but I'm not
        finding anything about outcomes -- did anyone on this list attend, or
        otherwise have a source for more info?

        --
        Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@...