Software to create story maps

  • Laura Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      We are starting to incorporate story map creation into our agile practices. If you are also doing story maps, I was wondering what methods you use to create them? We have started with the post-its on the board, but am curious to see what others are doing (Excel, story mapping software, etc.) and why?

      Thanks for your input and your time!

      Laura Martin | Senior User Experience Designer

      Citrix Online Division
      Citrix Systems, Inc.
      6500 Hollister Avenue
      Santa Barbara, CA 93117 USA