Re: Scrum Meetings

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2004
      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Trainor"
      <charlie.trainor@s...> wrote:
      > MessagePriya,
      >
      > You've received excellent advice on how to debug the meetings
      themselves,
      > which should help, but if you are looking to harness the power of
      Scrum the
      > interaction designers shouldn't be in a team by themselves. The
      whole
      > purpose of Scrum (like other agile approaches) is to deliver working
      > software at the end of a sprint, so the team has to have a mix of
      all the
      > necessary skills. Anything else is a compromise.

      There's a good point there. I wouldn't say you're compromising so
      much as you have an opportunity. Your group likely coordinates with
      some other groups. Once you get your standups working, what would
      happen if you invited in representatives from the other groups you
      coordinate with?

      thanks,

      -Jeff