Re: [agile-usability] Online Usability Study of Navigation

  • Anoop Jayakumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2008
      Done! Hope you share the results...

      Anoop Jayakumar
      User Experience Consultant
      anoop@...
      (408) 398 6080
      www.uxbay.com

      --- On Sun, 11/16/08, TomTullis@... <TomTullis@...> wrote:
      From: TomTullis@... <TomTullis@...>
      Subject: [agile-usability] Online Usability Study of Navigation
      To: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 16, 2008, 10:23 AM

      I've just created an online usability study evaluating different methods for navigating around a large photo clip-art gallery (1,000+ photos).  The study only takes about 10 minutes and is actually kind-of fun.

      When you start the study, you will be randomly assigned to one of the navigation techniques being evaluated.

      I will summarize the results of the study to the list, probably in about 1 week.

      Thanks!
      Tom Tullis