Customer Satisfaction and AGFile Methods

  • donald.buresh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
      To Whom It May Concern,

      Because of the significance of the work, and because of demand, I
      decided to publish the results of my research with VDM Publishing
      LLC. The web site is www.vdm-publishing,com. The book is
      entitled: "Customer Satisfaction and Agile Methods", and the ISBN
      number is 978-3-639-09476-3.

      The research surveyed 185 projects, and the results proved to be
      quite controversial, provocative, and unexpected. You will not look
      at agile methods the same way after you have read my book. You will
      not believe all of the hype that has been written about the use and
      results of agile methods. The next time that you read something on
      agile methods, you will think of my research. You will come away from
      my book with a greater understanding of what agile methods are all
      about, and what they can and do achieve, but more importantly, what
      they cannot and do not achieve.

      If you are interested in agile methods, but are unsure whether they
      are the right software development methods to employ, then my book is
      for you. In my book, you will find hard data on the characteristics
      of projects, participants, and whether agile methods are the only
      software development to use to satisfy your customers.

      I invite you to contact VDM Publishing LLC regarding my book
      entitled "Customer Satisfaction and Agile Methods", and find out for
      yourself the real value of employing agile software development
      methods rather than plan-driven software development methods.

      Donald L. Buresh, Ph.D.
      3115 Enoch Avenue
      Zion, IL 60099
      Tele: 847-872-1659
      LoganSquareDon@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
        Hi, Donald. Do you plan to prepare a summary for the web? I see that you
        used this list at least four times to ask for participation, so sharing
        summaries of your research with us seems like a reasonable thing to do.