Re: Shaded User Input Fields - Their Significance?

  • Sailesh
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
      The yellow fields are shown if you have google toolbar installed with
      the autofilled turned on. These fields are the ones' which google has
      stored and can autofill for you.

      Disable the autofill in the toolbar and it will remove all the yellow
      shaded fields.

      Cheers
      Sailesh

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Leina" <leina_elgohari@...>