Re: [agile-usability] Can You Have More Than One Homepage

  • Anoop Jayakumar
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2008
      Hi Leina,
      It would be interesting to see the value this general homepage brings to the users once we know who they are. At this point, the user is entitled his/her personal Homepage which provides all the relevant information in one place, eliminating the need to have another generic version.

      Hope this helps.
      Best Regards,
      ----
      Anoop Jayakumar