[agile-usability] References for contracted Usability testing?

  • Rahul Ganjoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hey Folks,

      Can anyone suggest good firms or freelance individuals for doing
      usability testing on an application(in San Francisco)? This is not one
      of our core competencies and hence we want some pro help to gauge the
      success(or not) of a re-design effort which is in the works. Any
      references/help would be much appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,
      -Rahul