[PLUG] Special Price for UI13 Conference

  • Jared Spool
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      [Apologies for any duplication]

      Greetings,

      The User Interface 13 Conference is next week and I wanted you to have
      a chance to save $1000 by registering now and avoiding the walk-in
      price. If you've thought about signing up, this is the time.

      Sessions are filling up and we want you to get the latest insights on
      today's design techniques. On-line registration ends tomorrow, October
      7. After Tuesday, we can only accept in-person registrations at the
      walk-in rate. If you register now, you can still register for $2890
      for the full conference or $875 for a single day.

      That means you need to register now and save $1000 at http://www.uiconf.com

      Don't miss this final opportunity to attend 4 days filled with
      insights from the field's greatest design and usability experts. No
      where else can you get these in-depth, full-day seminars:

      + Scott Berkun - Implementing Innovation
      + Dana Chisnell - Discount Usability Testing
      + Andrew Crow and Peter Merholz - Product Design Strategies
      + Kim Goodwin - Interaction Design
      + Jeremy Keith - Designing with Ajax
      + Donna (Maurer) Spencer - Information Architecture Foundations
      + Jeff Patton - Merging User Experience with Agile Development
      + Christine Perfetti - Product Usability Survival Techniques
      + Jared Spool (that's me!) - New Perspectives in UX Design
      + Luke Wroblewski - Effective Visual Design

      Special Offer: I've arrange for Agile-Usability list readers to
      receive a special discount. Use the promotion code UIE when you
      register and receive $30 off of each day's price.

      Hope to see you at the conference,

      Jared M. Spool

      p.s. Remember, use the UIE promotion code to get an additional $30 off
      of each day's price when you register at http://uiconf.com