Re: [agile-usability] Re: How building learn

  • James Page
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2008
      Scot,

      How do you believe that the six S map to software?

      James

      On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Scott Preece <sepreece@...> wrote:

      The Six S's diagram - the multiple aspects of the building that change at different rates and need to be fixed at different times - is one of my favorites. It's fun to discuss how the Ss (site, skin, structure, services, surfaces, stuff) map to software concepts, or don't.

      scott