Re: One Of My Biggest Agile Problem.

  • aacockburn
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 6 1:58 PM
      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan House <jonathan@...>
      wrote:
      > I do not for one minute regret the conversation that has taken
      > place as a result of my loose labeling or other's definitions.

      I also have enjoyed this rampaging discussion immensely, even if
      it has precious little to do with agile-usability. It has opened
      some interesting doors for long-term inquiry in my mind. (Thanks
      Jonathan for that).

      Maybe now we can let this group get on with its regularly scheduled
      program :)

      cheers - Alistair
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 6 2:04 PM
        aacockburn wrote:
        > I also have enjoyed this rampaging discussion immensely, even if
        > it has precious little to do with agile-usability. It has opened
        > some interesting doors for long-term inquiry in my mind. (Thanks
        > Jonathan for that).
        >
        > Maybe now we can let this group get on with its regularly scheduled
        > program :)

        That's a good point. The biggest complaint I hear about this list is
        that the volume makes it too hard to keep up. Might I suggest that any
        future discussion on this topic go to a more appropriate list? E.g.,
        this one: