Re: One Of My Biggest Agile Problem.

  • aacockburn
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 5, 2008
      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...>
      wrote:

      > Oh, yes, it is well-established. Punishment will alter behavior --
      > while the punisher is looking.
      >
      > Haven't you ever had a cat?

      I like the idea of training killer whales ... :)

      Now who came up with that bright idea, and how did those initial
      conversations go?
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 6, 2008
        aacockburn wrote:
        > I also have enjoyed this rampaging discussion immensely, even if
        > it has precious little to do with agile-usability. It has opened
        > some interesting doors for long-term inquiry in my mind. (Thanks
        > Jonathan for that).
        >
        > Maybe now we can let this group get on with its regularly scheduled
        > program :)

        That's a good point. The biggest complaint I hear about this list is
        that the volume makes it too hard to keep up. Might I suggest that any
        future discussion on this topic go to a more appropriate list? E.g.,
        this one: