Re: [agile-usability] Re: One Of My Biggest Agile Problem.

  • Jon Kern
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 5, 2008
      Agile Masochist: someone who conducts hourly scrums with themselves

      jon

      blog: TechnicalDebt.com <http://technicaldebt.com>
      View Jon Kern's profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonkern>

      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 6, 2008
        aacockburn wrote:
        > I also have enjoyed this rampaging discussion immensely, even if
        > it has precious little to do with agile-usability. It has opened
        > some interesting doors for long-term inquiry in my mind. (Thanks
        > Jonathan for that).
        >
        > Maybe now we can let this group get on with its regularly scheduled
        > program :)

        That's a good point. The biggest complaint I hear about this list is
        that the volume makes it too hard to keep up. Might I suggest that any
        future discussion on this topic go to a more appropriate list? E.g.,
        this one: