Re: One Of My Biggest Agile Problem.

  • dgery2000
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 1, 2008
      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan House <jonathan@...>
      wrote:

      > Other than bringing in external observers to look for these blind spots
      > (which is a practice I highly recommend), what can teams do to surface
      > these bad habits before they become a destabilizing force?

      Completely in line with that. I have coached/teached/explained/??
      people that is the virtue of diversity. This is the reason why, as a
      manager, I don't "step back" (the word manager is too overloaded and
      no longer meaningful in that situation).

      Géry.
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 6, 2008
        aacockburn wrote:
        > I also have enjoyed this rampaging discussion immensely, even if
        > it has precious little to do with agile-usability. It has opened
        > some interesting doors for long-term inquiry in my mind. (Thanks
        > Jonathan for that).
        >
        > Maybe now we can let this group get on with its regularly scheduled
        > program :)

        That's a good point. The biggest complaint I hear about this list is
        that the volume makes it too hard to keep up. Might I suggest that any
        future discussion on this topic go to a more appropriate list? E.g.,
        this one: