Re: [agile-usability] One Of My Biggest Agile Problem.

  • Chet Hendrickson
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 28, 2008
      Re: [agile-usability] One Of My Biggest Agile Problem.

      Hello imaginethepoet,

      I can only speak from an XP perspective.

      A user story /has/ three components.

       * The Card and the few word written on it.

       * The Conversation that takes place between the Customer and the team about what they really want.

       * The Confirmation, describing how the Customer will  know if she got what she asked for.

      Can you tell us a little about how your team deals with the latter two?

      chet

      --

      Best regards,

       Chet                            mailto:lists@...

      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 6, 2008
        aacockburn wrote:
        > I also have enjoyed this rampaging discussion immensely, even if
        > it has precious little to do with agile-usability. It has opened
        > some interesting doors for long-term inquiry in my mind. (Thanks
        > Jonathan for that).
        >
        > Maybe now we can let this group get on with its regularly scheduled
        > program :)

        That's a good point. The biggest complaint I hear about this list is
        that the volume makes it too hard to keep up. Might I suggest that any
        future discussion on this topic go to a more appropriate list? E.g.,
        this one: