[ANN] Workshop: Delivering Value Fast Using Agile Product Design and Development

  • Declan Whelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 1:26 PM
      Hi,

      I have arranged for Jeff Patton to conduct a 1 day workshop on agile
      product design and development. It is in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada on
      September 10th. See here for more details:
      http://agileproductdesign.eventbrite.com/.

      If you are interested please feel free to contact me or check out the
      above link.

      Cheers,

      Declan