Workshop about co-design; discussion on how UCD and agile can be combined

  • Jenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008
      Hi all,

      To get the discussion off the screen in the real world, I would like
      to invite you to participate in the workshop CO-DESIGN IN HCI.

      Co-design is the act of designing with a team that is composed of
      developers, designers, problem owner and end-users. As the conferences
      usually attracts people from UCD world, I would really like some
      people from agile development world to participate, as I see great
      value in combining the two! I hope some of you are interested!

      More information can be found on the website:
      www.codesigninhci.jottit.com

      Regards
      Jenny