Re: [agile-usability] Re: Planning Metrics - duration Vs accuracy

  • Ron Jeffries
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 8, 2008
      Hello, aacockburn. On Friday, August 8, 2008, at 10:55:39 AM, you
      wrote:

      > It's called the cone of uncertainty:
      > http://www.construx.com/Page.aspx?hid=1648

      Ah, beat me to it! I have an explanation, though, I was stuck at the
      bridge waiting to get back into the USA. :)

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming.com
      Agility is not an inescapable law of purity
      but a pragmatic principle of effectiveness. -- Marc Hamann