Re: [agile-usability] absent user stories

  • Stewart Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
      Thanks William and Mayank for your suggestions :)

      On 28 Jul 2008, at 08:01, Stewart Anderson wrote:

      Hi All

      I've recently started working with a new client - a large telco in the
      UK - who claims to use agile and iterate their designs on a two week
      timeframe. Unfortunately the only bit of agile that I recognise in
      their approach is the rapid turnaround, they don't have scrums, user
      stories etc.

      I would guess that this situation is becoming more common - companies
      working to rapid timeframes, calling it 'agile', but missing out key
      parts of the approach. If you have encountered this before, how have
      you handled it? What worked well / what failed? I would dearly love to
      introduce user stories or just some aspect of "thinking about the
      user" into their process. Any advice you have on selling the idea of
      user stories to someone who already thinks they do agile would be very

      - Stewart