Re: [agile-usability] good place to start?

  • Alex Horstmann
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2008
      Hi Ben,

      An interesting article I read recently may of interest to you:

      Twelve emerging best practices for adding UX work to Agile development

      Hope this helps,

      Alex

      On 25 Jul 2008, at 16:08, Ben Gilmore wrote:

      I’m new to the list so apologies if this has been asked a million times before.

      What literature has been written on agile UCD?

      I believe I’m going to do a presentation to my colleges on the subject matter so need to read and digest as much as possible.