Re: [agile-usability] Request for best practices/lessons learned on launching "work in progress" to the public

  • Jared Spool
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 7, 2008
      On Jul 7, 2008, at 11:36 AM, Susan Campbell wrote:

      > Re: Do our users care about features which aren't available yet?
      > Good questions to ask ourselves. We've heard from users that the
      > content is highly desired, so we'd like to foreshadow that we're
      > working on it. But at what cost? Our team will meet on this to
      > discuss.

      There are other treatments that allow foreshadowing. Don't diminish
      the value of good copy. A well written, well placed paragraph can
      really set expectations properly, including what's coming down the pike.

      Hope that helps,

      Jared

      Jared M. Spool
      User Interface Engineering
      510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
      e: jspool@... p: +1 978 327 5561
      http://uie.com Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks