How To Fail With Agile

  • Megan Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008

      JULY/ AUGUST 2008 FEATURE ARTICLE

      How To Fail With Agile
      20 Tips to Help You Avoid Success
      by Clinton Keith and Mike Cohn

      Agile processes are now accepted as valid alternatives to
      traditional software development processes. Most people
      who adopt agile do so to realize the benefits of faster
      delivery, higher quality, products that more closely
      match user needs, and so on.

      Read More:
      http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/sqe/bettersoftware0708/

      BETTER SOFTWARE BUG HUNT
      Better Software magazine has a bug on the loose!
      Search through the digital edition to find the bug.
      We’ll give you a clue, it’s red, has wings, is hidden
      in one of the articles, and will fly around the
      page when you find it.

      Find and click the bug before August 30 to be
       entered for a chance to win an iPod Shuffle*.
      Start the hunt today at http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/sqe/bettersoftware0708/

      *Offer valid for US residents only, contest ends
      August 30, 2008. Winner will be notified via
      email by September 5, 2008.

    • Brad Stiles
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
        Megan Brown <mbrown@...> wrote:

        > http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/sqe/bettersoftware0708/

        Any chance that this is available as a PDF or plain text article
        somewhere? Or is it actually a movie instead of an article? I'm a bit
        leary of downloading an EXE to read this, and I can't upgrade Flash
        here.

        Brad
      • Grady Kelly
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
          here ya go

          http://www.nxtbook.com/fx/save/dbindex.php?sid=5fd8e33dc35ccc6dd4029e6d9ab2512c0.799672171939164&book_id=__NXT__46be48b799fd120f4bd696fc3d59364f&PHPSESSID=c48200a98639fe12bb65827c31901de8&dlpdf=1&pdf=1