Innovel Certified Scrum Master (CSM) class in Calgary on June 19th and 20th

  • Robin Dymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2008

      There is still time to sign up for the Innovel Certified Scrum Master (CSM) class in Calgary on June 19th and 20th. To register, click http://www.scrumtraining.com/upcoming-events/

      If you know of colleagues or friends with whom we could share our passion for helping build great teams, great solutions, and great companies by attending this class, please pass along this email, or let us know who they are and we will contact them. To learn more about the 2 day CSM course and Scrum, click
      http://www.scrumtraining.com/scrum-master-training/

      Robin Dymond, a former Calgarian and one of the few Canadian Certified Scrum Trainers, is pleased to be back in Calgary to offer this training. A consultant and Agile coach, Robin has spent the last 3 years in the U.S. and E.U. consulting and training teams, managers, and executives on Lean and Agile methods, and is assistant producer for the Learning and Education stage of the Agile 2008 conference. You can learn more about our instructors at http://www.scrumtraining.com/about-scrum-training/instructors.php

      Marty Bland
      Innovel CSM Course Director
      mbland@...
      http://innovel.net