Re: Distributing Persona Work to Developers

  • lanehalley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2008
      I agree that this is a really useful technique for helping your
      personas stay relevant and alive. The more you help people identify
      behavior patterns in the real world and tie them back to your persona
      set, the more likely they will remember the personas and use them as a
      design tool.

      -lane

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Baker, Lisa" <lisa.baker@...>

      <clip>...