ANN: APLN is Coming to Houston

  • Robbie Mac Iver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008

      We are organizing an Agile Project Leadership Network (APLN) chapter for the Houston area with the purpose of promoting the growth of agile practices in Houston, sharing real world experiences with agility, and providing a professional networking forum for like-minded professionals.

      Currently we are currently investigating the chapter logistics, seeking potential corporate sponsors, and identifying our initial speakers and hope to be making further announcements in the next few weeks.

      In the meantime, APLN Houston needs you:

      ·         Contact us with your ideas and suggestions to help make this chapter yours

      ·         Help guide the chapter by participating in discussions on our blog www.APLNHouston.org

      ·         Tell your friends and colleagues about us

      Thanks,

      Robbie Mac Iver – rmaciver@...

      Ron Whitebread – Whitebread.Ron@...