Survey on Prototyping—Get a Free copy of the Prototyping Book

  • Todd Zaki Warfel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      There are a lot of different tools for prototyping. Some, like Fireworks are targeted at designers. Some, like iRise and Axure, only work on Windows. Ruby on Rails is a great production environment and prototyping tool/environment. I've talked to a lot of designers, but need some more input from people on the development side of product development.

      I'm looking for some input on different techniques and tools people are using, as well as issues they've run into with prototyping.

      Here's your opportunity to provide some input and have a chance at a free copy of the prototyping book, expected later this year. I've got a short, 5 page, survey — answer all the questions and you'll be entered into a random drawing for a free copy of the book.

      Cheers!

      Todd Zaki Warfel
      President, Design Researcher
      Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
      Contact Info
      Voice: (215) 825-7423
      Email: todd@...
      Twitter: zakiwarfel