Re: [agile-usability] agile and copywriting

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2008
      Darius Kumana wrote:
      > I was wondering if anyone had any tips on where/how to fit
      > professional copywriting into an agile process?

      In addition to, as Susan suggests, working ahead and with the
      developers, you can also give more power directly to the copywriters.

      One team I worked with got tired of making code changes every time
      somebody thought of a better way to phrase things. So they put in a
      couple of cards that let non-developers edit prominent chunks of copy.
      In effect, it was a mini CMS. Another team I know integrated a full
      content management system, so that a great portion of the site was in
      the hands of editorial staff, leaving developers to focus on the dynamic
      content.