Re: [agile-usability] Re: Managing user research over many iterations

  • Susan Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2008
      Hi Matt,

      Our long term findings are captured in a few documents which are accessible to the team and easy to maintain. We use personas, a short list of top findings related to our key performance indicators (KPI), and user quotes.

      Otherwise, we rely on conversations to communicate learnings over time. I am also interested in hearing what works for others.

      Susan Campbell

      On 5/30/08, troy_liliana <liliana.troy@...> wrote:

      Hi Matt,

      We are using WIKI as our central repository to keep all of our
      research. It's pretty easy to use. Our company uses Confluence WIKI
      for the software.

      Hope that helps,
      Liliana

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "schemattic"