Online survey application

  • troy_liliana
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2008
      Hi everybody,

      Our company is currently looking for an online survey tool and
      wondering if you have any suggestion/recommendation. We are using
      Keynote survey and not very happy with the slowness and limitation of
      generating custom reports. :-(

      The ideal online survey tool for us should have some or all of the
      following criteria:
      - the ability to apply theming/skinning easily
      - the ability to do A-B testing
      - the ability to track user's browser/system
      - the ability to do custom reporting (categorization, date ranges, etc)
      - easy to use

      Also, have any of you used Tea Leaf software before (www.tealeaf.com)?
      I'd really love to hear your thoughts on that as I'd like to propose
      it to our team manager.

      Thank you very much!
      Liliana