Catalyze June Webcast - Featuring Forrester's Carey Schwaber
- Catalyze Community Webcast - "10 Tips for Driving Better Project Outcomes"
Featuring Carey Schwaber of Forrester Research
Thursday, June 12 @ 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern
It's no secret that in the battle to bring effective business software to market on time and on budget, business analysts and usability professionals are on the front line.
- What can business analysts and usability professionals do to improve requirements definition practices and make a difference in project outcomes?
- What skills do business analysts and usability professionals need?
- What roles can they play?
- What tools should they use, and what role should those tools play?
Don't miss this valuable online seminar sponsored by iRise and featuring one of the industry's leading experts on the subject of requirements definition, Carey Schwaber,a senior analyst from Forrester Research. Carey has talked with hundreds of organizations that use a variety of requirements definition tools and methods. From this experience and accumulated knowledge, she has developed a set of 10 practical tips that you can immediately put into action in your own organization.
If you cannot make the live webcast, the recording will be uploaded to the Catalyze Community website by June 16.
What is the Catalyze Community?
Catalyze is a professional community for business analysts, usability professionals and others who define and design software applications and websites. Catalyze offers a place for professionals to network, find resources, ask questions, offer opinions and share experiences.
Catalyze has grown to over 3,700 members since launching in June 2007 and is presented in association with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the Usability Professionals' Association (UPA).