Re: [agile-usability] Re: Encouraging Collaboration

  • George Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2008
      Brett,

      It seems that your instincts are on target. You can observe a lot more
      about what's going on than I can. I think you'd be wise to move to the
      bullpen and collaborate whenever and on whatever you think appropriate.
      The "formal" mechanismas of daily standups and estimation meetings are
      not supposed to be the only, or even principal, means of communicating.

      Think of yourself as part of the same team as the developers, just with
      a different mix of skills. Work together with them to produce great
      results.

      - George